I’m always on the lookout for good articles on the subject matter of education, especially on the disruption we currently need in education – the influence of the media and technology on education and Early Childhood Education. I also accept news articles, information and updates on Education.
WELCOME TO THE EDUCATION DIARY
- ticket title
- Kongi@80: UNILAG Celebrate Soyinka’s 80th Birthday with Art Exhibition
- How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate – A Must Read
- 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion
- Poem after the Presidential Media chat: Shattered Dreams
- Truck driver’s daughter emerges RSUST best graduate
I don’t pay for guest posts, but am more than happy to include your bio and relevant links with the article. Sorry, no budget for that.
If you did like to contribute an article for the blog, fill the form below and I wil get to you shortly
Meet the Chief Editor
My name is Elvis Boniface-a proud Nigerian, a voice of change in the field of Education, a "new teacher" and Information technology enthusiast. I believe upon the education of the people of this country, the fate of Nigeria depends. My adventure is to promote Early Childhood Education, Civic Education and Technology Education. Read more